What is BUSTERBITE?
BUSTERBITE is the easy solution to mounting lighting filters onto
Presented in 2004, the patent-pending BUSTERBITE system is an invention
by Johan and Pontus Lindblad, who have worked in the Swedish film
industry for a combined total of over 50 years.
The system consists of a self adhesive BUSTERBITE, a bungy cord
with a metal hook and an aluminium BUSTERBITE-sized collapsible
frame (137x137 cm).
How does it work?
Simple! Cut your filter into a square shape. The BUSTERBITE-sized
frame allows you to use the whole width of the filter, 122 cm; if
you are using another frame size, simply cut your filter approximately
10 cm smaller that your frame.
Mount a BUSTERBITE in each corner of your filter (the BUSTERBITE
is for one time use only. Don´t try to peel it off and reuse
it, the adhesive will not be strong enough. Reuse the whole filter
with its four BUSTERBITES instead). Attach 4 bungy cords to the
corners of your frame and stick each metal hook through the filter
and the hole in the BUSTERBITE.
Your filter is now perfectly mounted in your frame. No extra tools
Demo Film Busterbite
Demo Film Busterbite filtering Chimera
* Saves energy - quick and easy mounting without tape, staples or
* Saves time - prepare your filter set before production starts.
* Saves trouble - an evenly mounted filter, every time.
* Saves money - just unhook your filters and re-use them later.
* Saves filter area - use the entire width of the filter (122 cm).
Click for a larger view